Outdoor Activities, and Educational Events in the Pacific Northwest
The current schedule of activities can be mailed by request. Please contact the Club at 206-363-0859.
===================Lectures, Talks, Sales, & Swaps 2017====================
Partial schedule of Special Activities and programs: Most of the
talks slide shows and fairs are free for all to attend.
- No more Seattle Ski Shows, the only one left is Los Angeles
- 9/1-4 SkiBonkers by Sturtevants at the Bellevue UW book store location, 990 102nd Ave NE, Bellevue
- 11/30 6:30-9pm Christmas Benefit Thursday Phinney Neigoborhood Center in Seattle
- January & February (to be announced)
- Introduction to Winter Recreation,
- Winter Safety in the Mountains
- Clothing and Equipment, how to stay warm regardless of the weather.
==================Cross Country Ski and Snowshoe Bus 2018====================
Cross Country ski/snowshoe activity series:
- Sundays Begin 1/14 Seattle
- Thursdays Begin 1/4 Bellevue & Seattle
- Saturdays Begin 1/7 Bellevue & Seattle
- Sundays Begin 1/6 Federal Way
=======================Activities and Travel Winter 2018==============================
One World Outing Club Special Trips and events
Some of the activities are offered in association with other groups and organizations.
============================Summer Trips 2017===========================
Summer season outdoor activities.
- 6/24 Lake Valhalla day hike
- 7/1-2 Ape Caves and Lava Canyon
- 7/14-18 Slot Canyons Exploration Desert S.W.
- 7/22 Mt. Baker Parke Butte & Railroad Grade
- 8/4-9 Rogue River Raft trip and Oregon Caves National Monument
- 8/12-13 Mountain Vistas and Passes
- 8/19 Chinook Pass hike thourgh Bear Gap
- 8/20 Debay and Johnson Slough kayaking and bird watching
- 8/31-9/4 Sechelt Inlet Seakayak
- 9/9 Suiattle River Valley Hike
- 9/15-21 Banff and Yoho National Park Hiking Trip
- 10/14 Fall Colors Hike
Home | Contact | Photo Gallery | Links | Environment | Events | Adventures